Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I've Found A Home For Ryder - The Boys

A wonderful family stopped by to see Ryder last night - three kids, large fenced in yard, long history of owning dogs... keep your fingers crossed.

Attachments

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Re: I think I've Found A Home For Ryder - The Boys

They are so cute together... I've never seen a black puggle before, they sure are cute

·
Registered
303 Posts
Re: I think I've Found A Home For Ryder - The Boy

Good luck!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts

I hope that family decides to take Ryder! He's a cutie pie and seems to get along well with Jack.

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts

Ryder is so adorable...I can only imagine how hard it's going to be to give him up. Finger's and paws are crossed that he'll soon get to his forever home!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

They are going to take him! He will have three kids to play with, the parents are teachers at a school around the corner from their house and are home by 3. The kids loved him!

Yeah!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts

I am so glad you were able to find a great home for this little guy!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Yes, it really is going to be hard to say goodbye. In just a week he has captured my heart AND bonded with Jack, which I worry about most.

So, I made it a condition of the adoption that if for any reason it doesn't work out that they must return the dog to me. And, I included that I get to visit him from time to time!!

Actually, I offered to dogsit him when they go on vacation and to take him to the dog park with Jack when she needed a break -she has three young children who I think are a handful and she sounded just a touch worried that a puppy would be just a little hard to handle at times. You know it's going to come down to her taking care of it so I offered to take him when she's feeling overwhelmed and we'll play with Jack for a day. She thought that was cool so I will still get to see him. You just would not believe how mellow and gentle he is(I say this and at the moment Jack and he are beating the %#@& out of eachother!!). When you pick him up he put each paw around your neck and lays his head on your shoulder and snuggles in. At night he snuffles a bit in his sleep - a gentle little snore, not even a snore really just a little mewing (sp),

Anyway, I will miss him but if I am having a total hip replacement, I just won't be able to do it. I live alone and at this moment I haven't a clue who will even take care of me, let along a three month old puppy and a two year old Beagle!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts