Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't posted in quite some time...how's everyone doing?

Rio, who is now 2y.o., just loves what Mother Nature has to offer a young lady in the way of perfume. Slugs and bird droppings are among her favorite but she goes into a tizzy for worms! I used to get nuts when she did this because the stench is less than pleasurable but now I don't mind. I look at it like hey, have your fun, dog, because your goin' in the bath tonight! (She loves the bath almost as much as she loves the vet)

On another note: Rio is doing just perfectly and I couldn't have asked for a more loving, obedient best friend. She's beautiful and wish everyone has the same experiences I have with my litte girl.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, always good to know someone is thinking of me ( a tad narsasistic, no?). I will try and post some new pics of the pooch this weekend. She's doing so well and I've trained her to be off leash with no incidents of bolting into the street. She loves to sit on the front lawn and observe. I really think she's tracking every movement from every squirrel and making a mental blueprint for a future plan of attack.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Good to hear Rio is such a good girl. I think beagles are really great dogs, it make take a while to get there with some, but they grown into wonderful companions.

How awesome that Rio can go off leash, that's something I don't think we'll ever be able to accomplish! LOL

Can't wait for pics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.