Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bad, bad mommy! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/th_scared.gif How dare you? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/greendevil.gif

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Awww, Poor Lil' Girl /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

Daisy looks the same when she gets scolded for eating Sophia's food.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Lil'Girl,

All will be forgotten and forgiven tomorrow. You have got the 'oh woe is me' look down pat!! (I'll betcha' anything it's already working on mom!!) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Oh, poor baby. She looks so sad and pathetic!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
He he, poor Li'l Girl!!!! My Susi destroyed a toy mouse of mine yesterday. I loved that mouse and had had it for years. It fell off a shelf and Susi bit its legs off. At first I shouted then I thought, my goodness Susi has played with a toy!! Those of you who know her history will know how pleased I was!!!!

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
AH Li'l Girl you do the guilt look so well, I think you should get an award for "Most pityful look" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sign20.gif

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
"But mom, Miss Priss's food was just begging to be eaten...someone had to do it" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hysterical.gif

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
If beagle's weapons are their sad faces and soulful eyes, then Li'l Girl is heavily armed!

I'll bet that you didn't stay mad for very long.

~Denise

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Aw-w-w, poor Li'l Girl! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif Tell your Mommy that you were just making sure that Miss Priss didn't eat anything nasty tasting!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts