Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But i have found a food that Monty WON'T eat!! Bananas!! He was begging when i was eating one, so i gave him a tiny bite, and he made a face and spit it out!! This coming from the dog \who eats "hot meals" from the kitty litter!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Letty, that's funny. Jersey won't eat bananas either. It's one of the few foods that she doesn't like either. But, she'll eat the banana biscuits that I make for her.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
That is funny. Popcorn and Moose will both eat banana but Booker won't - she always seems interested but when you give it to her she spits it out. All three like banana bread, though - so it must be a texture thing!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Maggie loves bananas. The only thing I have found that she won't eat is black olives. Someone dropped a piece from a pizza and Maggie spent 20 minutes putting it in her mouth and then spitting it out and rolling on it.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by jassy:
The only thing I have found that she won't eat is black olives. Someone dropped a piece from a pizza and Maggie spent 20 minutes putting it in her mouth and then spitting it out and rolling on it.
I'm with Maggie on that one!

·
Registered
991 Posts
That reminds of a a new and silly bumper sticker I saw recently. Instead of the I, heart picture, German Shepards, it was, olive picture, German Shepards.
It took me a minute to get it. :doh:

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
I am still puzzling over the bumper sticker?
Snoopy loves any fruit and veg, Susi doesnt like any apart from grated carrot in her food.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Instead of "I love", just say the word "olive". /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts