Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gwenni (now 15 weeks) decided she did'nt want to be in the puppy pen anymore!
We have discovered that she has a climbing ability like a cat and is really Spider-beagle!

Ok I want out of here

How am I gonna do this, think, Think!!!

Gonna climb, lets get a paw hold!!!

Over the top!!! Freedom!!!

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Thanks for starting my day with a laugh! (You GO Gwenni!!)

OMG that's funny!!!! :rotflmao:

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Adorable pup! Adorable pictures--especially the last one with the flying ears!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Oh Hellen, she is beautiful! and...smart!...

Keep your camera with you, I have a strange feeling that you are going to post some wonderful pics in the next few months, I mean years!...lol

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I think you have your hands full with Ms. Gwennie! She definitely has the smart gene in addition to that agility ability. Way to go, Gwennie!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Well, Hellen, you're certainly going to have your hands full with this little babe /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

She's a smarty, that's for sure!!

Darling pics and a darling DARING sweetie :evilhalo: I just love it!

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Oh, those are such great pictures. That last one with the flying ears in particularl! I could even see that one used for those posters that are supposed to be inspirational and have words like "Destiny", "Teamwork" and the like - you know the ones? I would call it "Success"!!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Nice.

In fact these pictures prove a rumor I heard. A Beagle pup inspired the Superman comic strip. Think about it. :lol2:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts