Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I wanna share a story of the accident my baby girl had, in hopes some of you can help us with anything you can..
My little Gina, tricolor 2 years beagle, had an accident some time ago... We don't actually know what happened, we suspect some neighbor hit her with something really hard in her back, cause she wasn't coming back (we were at ours grandmother's farm, wich is a reaaaally big place that she can run around)

So we went looking for her, and we found her shivering and crying, we took her immediatly to the vet, and at first we thought she had broken her back legs, but after an X ray we found out the worst..
She had her T13 vertebra broken, with lost of deep pain feeling (this means the hit also affected her spinal cord) so she lost all movement from the hip below, and she can't control her's sphincters..
She went under surgery, that lasted almost 12 hours, in wich they tried to reconstruct the damage that was done... Unfortunately she's not gonna be able to feel or walk normal again, BUT through rehabilitation and excercises she can regain some functions and be able to walk again..
The surgery wasn't cheap, luckily our vet was good enough to let us pay it in 3 months, but we are gonna do whatever it takes for our little girl, now we have to buy every week diapers, cause she needs them to stay clean, and we need to start fundraising for her treatment and rehabilitation...
I know how the Beagles communitys around the world would be able, and want, to help us a little bit to get the money, I would like to give a PayPal or MercadoPago account so if anyone can help, would be appreciated.
I'm from Argentina, and as little as 1 dollar with the currency exchange on mi country really helps a lot...
Sorry for my english, I tried to do my best. I'm gonna put some pictures of the before and after the accident
🙂

Here's the Paypal Account:
http://paypal.me/letshelpgina
or Paypal Email:
[email protected]

Or MercadoPago e-mail:
[email protected]

And here's the Facebook page of Gina!!
https://www.facebook.com/beagleginaok
Thanks you guys.

·
Super Moderator
5,111 Posts
I am so sorry for all she is going through. I am unable to contribute but I can send healing prayers. You are taking such good care of her.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts