Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have only just got home from hospital and now a message has come up on Beagle World saying it is closed tomorrow? Is this genuine ? The example of the new chat room reads somewhat strange. please confirm JAISP that all is o.k

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
We are moving to a new server and transferring the entire database. We also are moving to all new software.

This is much faster, nicer, and tons more features. Also you will be able to upload your photo's and such right on to our server if you do not like to use those other places.

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
Go To: Announcements and Important Information

Click On: Sneak Preview

This will get you up to speed fast.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks JAISP, I havent had time to read anything yet, so it came as a bit of a shock. looking forward to seeing the new set up.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Jamie
I'm feeling fine thanks. The hospital gave me the good news that no main arteries are blocked. Now they have only to sort out my fast pulse and enlarged heart. I have an irregular heartbeat as well, but all can be helped with medication. I inherited most of this from my Dad, he made 80 so I feel quite hopeful (I'll aim at 100!!ha ha)
The new site was a bit of a shock but now i have read all the details it should be great.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts