Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since moving from Chicago to Cali, we havent been on here much. So busy still even after a few months. I just wanted to let you know Snoopy, Ron and I are still around.

We are looking for another beagle...you have heard that post before im sure, we almost got one, then another, but we really want to rescue a lemon, we are pushing ourselves to get another beagle, but we do want one, but lemon and rescue..maybe it is too much to ask for both??

Ill try to post a pic, isnt the best but here it is..

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Awww, great pic, I am glad everything went well with the move and that everything is still going well. Hopefully you will be back soon.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Its good to hear from you. Glad things are going well. Let us know when you find your second beagle.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys, Its good to be back!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Amanda

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
You both look fantastic !!! CA must agree with you.

As far a rescue and a lemon....trust me I volunteer with the local beagle rescue and eventually the right lemon beagle will show up to make a great addition to your family. Patience will bring your greatest reward when the right pup comes along.

Good Luck in your search !!

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Hi Tegasus! Good to see you and Snoopy. You both look great! Calif. must be agreeing with you!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts