Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are off to Mexico tomorrow, and I had to take the girls to my Mom and Dad's. I came home and the house is so empty and quiet. This is the first time Casey has been away from home. Hunter has gone and stayed before, and I know they will have lot's of fun at the farm, but when I left I could hear Casey howling.It broke my heart. I am excited to go on our trip, but will miss my girls. So I will talk to you all in a week. I am sure I will have a lot of catching up to do.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
You will have a wonderful trip and isn't it nice to know your pups are in a loving home while you are away. Where are you going in Mexico? I lived in Xalapa near Veracruz for a while. I loved every minute and wish I could get back. Have fun -- we look forward to pictures!

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are going to the Mayan Riviera, I have never been, so I am very excited, but my house is way to quite!! Good thing we leave at 4:00 am. I am sure when we get back I will want to get them right away. I already talked to my Mom twice and I have only been home 3 hours. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
448 Posts
I totally understand Janna, just last weekend I had my first "vacation" in months and we just went camping at a biker rally.
But-with 3 beagles-I had to have them go to 3 different places, so they were all over the state of Iowa! And this week has been tough since they all came home on Monday-all of them anxious when I leave that I wont come back!

Have fun... see you when you get back!
Judi and the gang

·
Registered
72 Posts
Have a great time,I miss mine terribly when i'm away on holiday,i usually phone and get them put on the phone so i can talk to them lol !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts