Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think Molly looks forward all week to her weekend with mom! She knows Saturday is cleaning day and she will usually curl up in a back bedroom waiting for the Monster(the vacum) to be quite and knows mom will come rescue her; then Mom and Dad will usually go out for lunch somewhere so no Molly time till later. But SUNDAY, OH BOY long walks, sleepy afternoons just hanging out with mom! I get caught up on reading or getting the computer room straightend out and she just hangs out with me. Or sometimes we share a nap together!

I love Sunday afternoons w/Molly :heart:

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
She is too cute!

I love doggie naps also!

During the end of my pregnancy Abby insisted on sleeping with me, on the couch..it was kind of squished but I loved her being right there /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Same here (not the pregnancy part), but I do think that Chloe somehow knows is the weekend and I get to spend the entire time with her..., she also likes naps with me, but unlike Molly in the picture (sweet by the way), she sleeps on me!!! You try to move and turn during the nap /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!
It was a real treat for me to find that picture, and it was at an exact moment this past Sunday that Molly and I were just enjoying Mom & Molly time! It seemed perfect. I think I look forward to it after a long week just as much as Molly does! :heart:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts