Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I'm hooked! This is the first time I have EVER joined a Forum - I saw no point really. Then I stumbled across BW snooped un-registered for a little while and now I can't get enough. As soon as I get home from work, I check out what is happening on BW - I learn so much from all of you and my heart melts at the great pictures you all share with us. I notice now that I am the second on the list of Top Posters for the past 30 days - unbelievable! You BW members and your beautiful Beagle Babies have all captivated me! Can I be cured or am I destined to be blessed with a warm glow in my heart and lovely smiles every day?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Originally Posted By: 3PenceCan I be cured or am I destined to be blessed with a warm glow in my heart and lovely smiles every day?
I just have to say that your post (and especially the comment above) is one of the sweetest posts I have read.
I haven't had much time to post lately, but like you, I do make the time to check in everyday and see what's up with everyone and their pups!

Thank you for bringing a smile to my face!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Oh yes, I have to get my fix every day and if for some reason I don't, I make sure I catch up as soon as I can!

I have enjoyed this forum since December, not a long time compared to some others but I obviously do my fair share of yapping!

Great, great forum, great people!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How lucky am I to be a member of this pack!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Uh oh... I see this in MY future, too.

I found BW because I wanted to educate myself as much as possible on how to make my beagles life as wonderful as he deserves it to be!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts