Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has this ever happened to you?

Last night, I forgot to close the bathroom door and when I went in later, I found paw marks all over the tiled floor, on the wall (where the little devil was trying to grab a wet towel from the hanger), AND around the edge and on the inside of the toilet bowl. I had kissed him earlier and thought he smelled funny /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif .

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Our darling doggies just LUUUUUUVVVVVV to give us kisses after enjoying a guilty treat don't they??????? :biglaugh:

·
Registered
303 Posts
My Bailey does not go where the toliet is but he loves to get hold of the toliet paper if he can if not watch carefully LOL I keep the bathroom door close at all time anyway...

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Jersey will sniff at the toilet but never goes in. Thank God! And Kelly, Jersey is a toilet paper theif as well. We have to keep ours up on the counter or on the back of the tank, otherwise Jersey has a blast shredding it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
786 Posts
Mine don't bother with the toilet(yet, hopefully never), but they like used q-tips or used paper cups. So we always have to keep the bathroom door closed...

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
None of our present pack drinks from the commode. In fact, Li'l Girl seldom even goes into a bathroom. At one time, Miss Priss would get a drink from the commode. :eyes: It was really amusing to watch her practically hang upside down. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Here's how she looked.

I guess she's too old to perform those gymnastics these days.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Caesar has never drank from the toilet but Shane was in the bathroom one day when Caesar burst through the door, ran over to the toilet and looked inside. It happen so fast that Caesar actually got peed on. :pukey: Needless to say, my hubby had to give Caesar a bath, and now he always makes sure that the door is properly closed.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Brandy and Cecil are good with the bathroom. They just walk around and look at it or come in for a pet if you are on the jon, but that's it. It used to be baby gated and one day it was't...trying to let the graduate room by room as they get older. This one worked.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts