Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but I LOVE petedge.com. I haven't ordered from them until today, but if I had bought everything that I got from them at Petsmart it would have probably been about $75. I got everything for about $40. Now I won't care so much if Daisy shreds something within 2 hours of getting it.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Yup, they're open to the public. I buy from them frequently. They are geared towards businesses, but you can order for personal use as well. Great items, great prices. When things are really good they're worth mentioning over and over!

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
I just placed another order yesterday. I also spent about $40 and Maggie will be in toy heaven when they arrive. These are her two favorite toys, so I ordered several more of each:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Jersey has both of those. The gecko has about had it but the jack has not yet been destroyed. Seems she likes the bigger toys and doesn't destroy them as quickly.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
You can go online and order from them. As the owner of 9 beagles I buy all my dog toys/supplies from them. Several years ago at Christmas time, I got TWO gigantic boxes of toys and supplies for $50. I do get their catalogs, but usually just order from them online. Their inexpensive toys last just as long (or longer) than the more expensive ones at pet stores. I've been a customer for years! When we have puppies here, I usually order small toys to send home with them, as well as stainless steel dog dishes and usually collars and leashes to go in their puppy kit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.