Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To choose just one (or a few) of your favorite things about your beags, but what is something that your pups do that makes you smile every day? Henry, for example, follows me everywhere lol! He has so many wonderful qualities and is the best buddy ever, but almost 2 years after being adopted he still follows me everywhere. Bedroom, bathroom, laundry room, it doesn't matter. (when I'm in the shower he plops down and naps on the rug) It is so sweet to turn around and have him wag his tail and prick his ears like Hey mom, what you doing?

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Roscoe does the but wag everytime he sees me! Even if I have only been gone for a half hour, when I come back in he is so excited to see me!

Cole is a kisser, he loves to give kisses and cuddle.

Gino cracks me up b/c you can never tell what is going on with him, same expression most of the time! However, I LOVE when he does the head tilt, b/c at this he is the master! It is the cutest thing and I swear if he could turn his head all the way around he would!!

I love all three of my beags!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Originally Posted By: RosCole However, I LOVE when he does the head tilt, b/c at this he is the master! It is the cutest thing and I swear if he could turn his head all the way around he would!!
I would say the exact same thing for Rocky! Also, I love getting those morning wiggles and kisses!

·
Registered
205 Posts
I LOVE when JoJo walks down our stairs. She does this booty shake wiggly walk and I crack up EVERY morning. It's a GREAT way to start the day! ;D

Good thread idea!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Corey does the whole following around thing too. If I'm home I'm in his sight just about. A few times I've been taking a bath and he'll jump up on the edge and for all the world looks like he's contemplating jumping in with me. One time he got all four feet up on the edge that nearly ended with him in the tub, he used my knees to stay out of the water.
Not the first it would've happen either. When I was little I had a dog that would jump in the tub with me if I didn't close the door all the way.

·
Registered
6 Posts
*bump*

Annie belly crawls when she greets me. When I wake up the morning, belly crawl. When I get home from work, belly crawl. It's a happy crawl, complete with easy wagging tail. Very endearing.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I guess that is normal for Beagles. George goes nuts when I come in the door. Ive even left and came back 30 seconds later, and its like I left for three hours!

The best way to see who likes you more between you and your girlfriend is lock them both in the truck of your car for an hour, and then go out and see whos more excited to see you.

LOL

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
Wow - hard to make it a short list!!!

I love when Molly rolls on her back for a tummy rub and puts her paws over her eyes.

I love when I come home and she is soooooooo excited and happy to see me.

Her eye-liner eyes are so adorable.

She does zoomies around the house and its so funny to watch.

·
Registered
79 Posts
We have three favorites about Starla. When we come home she greets us with helicopter tail (I'm sure a lot of you know what I am talking about). She also does this trick where we point at her and say Elvis and she will curl one side of her mouth, which is super cute and of course singing with her. (Arooo....)

·
Registered
326 Posts
When Charlie tilts/cocks his head to one side and actually looks like he's understanding what I'm saying in human language, so focused.lol

when I get mad at him and he turns his Blind eye too me. HAHA

·
Registered
133 Posts
Shiloh follows me everywhere. I can't go to the bathroom and/or shower without him. He scratches on the shower stall and I open the door and let him in. He just plops down as if to say, Hi Mom and then wants back out.

He sleeps with me and HAS to be touching me. If I turn over and have my back to him, he paws me until I turn back over and he stares at me and sleeps with his paws on my arm. He's a great little cuddler.

Oh, and my favorite is when I come home and he does zoomies all over and aroos!!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Originally Posted By: Shilohs MomShiloh follows me everywhere. I can't go to the bathroom and/or shower without him. He scratches on the shower stall and I open the door and let him in. He just plops down as if to say, Hi Mom and then wants back out.
This made me laugh because for some reason if I am home alone with the dogs, they have to be in the bathroom with me! I ask them Is nothing sacred in this house??

·
Registered
215 Posts
All of the above (yep, including the bed and the bathroom!). I also love her nose under the gate, waiting to greet me when I get home (see photos) My favourite time with Penny is when she is sleeping and she opens one eye to check I am still there, then lets me snuggle up to her face and stroke her beautiful beagle ears - very special moments!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Oh my goodness! Those little noses under the gate are adorable! So sweet that they wait for you like that

·
Registered
959 Posts
I thought when my boys got older, I'd no longer see fingers under the bathroom door; but now my four legged boys stick their paws and noses under the door...like what's up Mom, when you comin' out It's precious. But my most favorite times are when they burrow under the covers when it's cold in the bedroom, and we all three snuggle together...stroking ears, belly's and whatever else needs to be scratched. I don't do buns, though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts