Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little Arty was laying on the floor next to the couch and i just happen to have the camera with me and snapped a picture. I cant get over how cute the picture is, it captures his perfectness (you can even see a little smile!)

I just wanted to share it with you guys /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

If anyone else has any "i just had to post this" pictures, please post some! I love looking at all the beagles and their adorable personalities!

·
Registered
991 Posts
That is positively a "life is good and I love it" picture. Arty is such a nice looking Beagle. I think they all love sunbathing.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
What a great picture - please don't give me free rein to post pictures - remember, I have TEN beagles - and LOTS of puppy pics!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I love this picture of Arty -- lighting and expression are perfect!

P.S. You no longer have to "save" photos for calendar. For the current calendar, Joe accepted photos that had previously been posted.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I love the perfect lighting /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Here's one I love of "Angel".

Angel with her mom and big brother, Joe!
Can you see a "family resemblance"?

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
What a great pic! Duke loves to find the sun spot on the floor, too. We have aggregate (rock epoxy) flooring in the dining room, and that's where the best sun spot is. Since the floor isn't as comfortable as the carpet, he pulls the throw rug over and lays on it in the sun.

Great lighting, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I love the freagle picture of Angel. I love how her belly is all fluffed out.. she's soo adorable /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
134 Posts
Good gracious, he's a pretty boy!!! SUCH a wonderful photo. Captures his doggy-ness so perfectly.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts