Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am new to Beagle World so I really haven't posted in this forum.

I only have my Gracie 7 weeks and i feel like a new Mom. The vet keeps my name on top.

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi,
I didn't mean to hit send.

I just found this lump on my Gracie's lower stomach about the size of a dime. It is underneath the skin. I can't get a vet appointmtne until tomorrow night and am so worried.

I guess I just needed to talk so I don't cry. I feel like a new mom.

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your reply Judy and Maggie.

I have another beagle, Mickey who gets those fatty deposits but somehow this one feels different. It seems harder to me. I am thinking that maybe it is because she is much smaller and thinner than Mickey.

I love your quote at the end of your posts Judy. I copied it and sent it to several people. There is so much truth in that quote.

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Kathleen,

No, the lump isn't near a nipple and doesn't seem to move. I just hope I am being neurotic.

I know Mickey had a lump near his penis when I got him and they said it was a fatty tumor. It got alot larger and I had it removed when he got another type of tumor between one of his toes.

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let you know what the Vet had to day about Gracie's lump. It is right on her spay scar
and she said sometimes a stitch breaks underneath and can cause a lump to form. If that is the case then she said it will go away. We are taking a wait and see approach and go from there.

I don't know how long ago she was spayed as there are no papers so I am assuming it was awhile ago. He spay scar is hard to see. I am going to google this and see what I can find.

Thank you all. I am not completely at ease yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.