Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this really bad habit of looking on www.kijiji.com at what pets are looking for new homes. And it's so sad, i want to take all of them in!! Today, there's a 9 month old female beagle. Her mom is purebred beagle, and the dad is beagle/yorkie cross. Cost...free. I wish i could take her but i'm on a one dog limit right now

here's the link if there's anyone close to Winnipeg looking for a new lil' buddy.

http://winnipeg.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs-puppies-for-sale-Beagle-9-month-female-W0QQAdIdZ88041534

·
Registered
91 Posts
I hear you! Thanks for spreading the word about this little precious. Free dogs scare me ... but I know there are good people in this world who will do the right thing where the animals are concerned. I pray she will end up in the right hands.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know what you mean. I'd love to take her in, just so that someone who KNOWS what they're getting into gives her a home. Some person who knows nothing about the breed could take her home and get so frustrated with her. Poor sweety.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Peg' doesn't have a one dog limit...the boyfriend does!! We're trying to have a baby, so he says no more pets, unless i'd rather have a puppy then a baby.

And as lovely as Calgary is...I love how much cheaper Winnipeg is to live in!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts