Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just getting to meet him was an adventure! His breeders live in the north part of the palouse & I had to meet them at the bottom part of a hill because their driveway had beed washed-out to the point that even the toughest 4x4 can not cross it!
(My cell phone barely worked) to let them know I had arrived to the meeting place! (Holy ******* part of north Idaho Batman)! (I had to take a few detours) to access a part of US95 that was probably part of the road where the Clint Easwood film Thunderbolt & Lightfoot was filmed!

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He is a very smart little boy that was born on 9 august & is 13
weeks old today! And boy does he have a beagle appetite! His first meal of Elk heart slumgullion & kibble was consumed nearly as fast as Homer-the-huge ate his supper of the same!
Jethros breeders are an elderly couple as I suspected as they are in their early 80's!

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He is older & a little bigger than Goober was when I got him! But at 13 weeks old today (born on 9 August) he is about 6 to
7 lbs! Thanks to Homer, He knows about the dog door & will be as easy to potty train as Homer was!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Congratulations on getting Jethro! Pics please!!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Wow NR, congratulations on your new puppy. What a lucky beagle he is. Now you are going to have to get hold of a digital camera and take some photos of Jethro. We want to watch him grow up.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Congratulations on your new baby! We can't wait to watch him grow up! So.... pictures, please.

Big hugs to baby Jethro.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Welcome Jethro! I am so happy for you. Looking forward to hearing all the puppy stories.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Congrats Red! I told you, you can't go and look and not bring one home. I hope we get to see pics of the little guy soon.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Congrats on the new pup!! you sound really excited and i think we're all very jealous.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Congrats to you both! I'm sure that Jethro will be just what the doctor ordered for your house. I can't wait to see some pictures of the little guy.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.