Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently went out to walk a clients dog and Caleb was pining. OH took a series of shots entitled "I have lost my Mummy"- Caleb of course!

..................................................................................................

I have also updated my swn Y don beagles site, (link in profile) new photos on there, photos of other beags welcome for the gallery.

Shes gone missing!!!

I better start looking

Has anyone seen Mummy?? I am worried

Mummy where are you??

I need my Mummy!!

My Mummy has left me!

I hope she comes home soon

I'll just sit here and wait

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Really great pictures! Poor Cabeb -- you can really see his heartache in the third shot. I wanted to check your new pics on the web but your web link isn't in your profile anymore.

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Judy web link is on the top line of any box you have when a post appears - says WWW.

But heres the link anyway

SWN Y DON BEAGLES LINK

Any photos people want to send me of their dogs for the gallery, would be welcome

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Spencers Mum. Caleb is a British beagle so are Foxy and Gwenni. (Caleb's lines are Dialynne and the girls are Dufosee) I think thats what you mean??

Bob- The girls were out in the yard playing but Caleb always frets when I go out. Hes a beagle gluepot... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Registered
448 Posts
went to your website to see the new pics too. I always love looking at your pics of your beags, great looking pups and seem to be fairly well mannered! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Judi and the gang

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
What great pictures!! Caleb has such a sweet face, and he really does have a "desperately seeking mummy" look about him. Your OH is a very good photographer!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Cute pic:) Reminds me of my Lemon if I go outside without her. She won't settle until I come back in. Just a little bit ago, an ambulance went by, and stopped down the street. I stuck my head out to see if it was the older lady's house (it was /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif ), and when I came back in, Lemon was sitting on the loveseat in the dog room making a VERY similiar face to these pics...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts