Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've received a message that Foxy-Daisy has been found, and is home. A lot of you were very concerned, so we wanted you to know that she's okay.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Thanks for sharing that good news, Sandy!

Although none of my dogs has ever been lost for any length of time, there have been times when I couldn't locate them for too long of a time. That feeling is horrible! I start imagining the worse immediately and it doesn't take long for panic to set in.

I am so glad this little girl is home safe.

~Denise

·
Registered
865 Posts
That is wonderful news!

If there is anything any of us can do to help her owners keep her a little safer, I know I would love to help.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hapfac01.gif That's a huge relief... I was worried there. Especially not knowing anything.

My mix was lost for 4 days once when he was 3 years old, I was traumatised. He didn't have his collar on as he just had a bath, and went out the gate. I think he was hit by a car, as he had a gimp when we finally got him back. Thank goodness he was microchipped, that's how they found us and told us he was found.

Glad Foxy-Daisy is home, with her mommy... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Thanks so much for letting us know! I was really worried about her, so I'm glad to know she's home.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for letting us know. I'm glad to hear that she's home. It was making me sick to think of what may have happened to her.

·
Registered
139 Posts
yes i agree, i didnt want to pm her owners as i didnt want to upset them if she hadn't come back so im glad that we all know she is home safe and well. thank god. x

1 - 14 of 14 Posts