Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year from here in the UK, it has just turned midnight here!!!

Happy New Year to you all!!!!

I hope all our poorly little beags are now all better

Well now I have a little secret, I am very excited about my secret!

can anyone guess???

Replies welcome... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Hmmmmmm......

Could it be a new two-legged or four-legged addition to Beagle World???? :rolleye11:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
OK the suspense is killing me /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

Do tell your secret Hellen ....pleazzzzzzzzzze !!

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No Mom of 2 b it is not a swimming pool! The weather over here is too wet to have a outside pool.....

I would not mind an indoor pool but would have to win the lottery first /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wish I could win the lottery!!!

Yup just seen a pig flying!!!!! :thumbup:

Sorry Barking Mad and Willow, no big win on the lottery!!! Sigh!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
((((sigh))))

I'm heading to bed to read for awhile /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

:whisper: :whisper: :whisper:

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
I keep checking back to see if the secret is revealed. Tomorrow is back to work for me and we aren't allowed to use the school computers for anything personal. I'll miss my beagle world daily fix. Will check back tomorrow evening.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Figured there would have been a reveal by this morning ... my guess is a puppy since you posted this in the "Beagle Dicussion". I can't remember if Foxy Roo and Caleb are still able to be parents but that would be neat if they were.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Hellen! What is it? I was thinking a new baby, either human or canine. Angela knows...and aren't your dogs from the same line or have some sort of connection?? Is it another Beagley Baby??? Come on! Let us know!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts