Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just gotten a little 8 week old pup but unfortunately he is having some problems...
he will be walking and playing just fine, like any normal puppy and suddenly he will lose control of both of his back legs,,,almost as if he was semi paralyzed or something...he is not in any pain and he eats and plays like any puppy should, its just this thing that affects him every once in a while.

I cannot take him to the vet because we really do not have any around where I live.
Does anybody have an idea of what is wrong with him...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
here in Romania I really do not know of any real professional beagle breeders...almost everything is imported over from western Europe which means that puppy mills were probably the origin of the of little guys.
I do not know much about the history of little Copper but i do know that his father was a pet shop dog, which again probably means that either his parents or his grandparents were brought over from some puppy mill or another. Its the way things are here.
I did some research on the internet and the only thing I could find that matches the problem and the puppy being so young is something called funny puppy............
but unfortunately, no vets, so I really have no way of telling for sure....but it might be hit dysplasia, I guess I did not consider that because Copper is only 8 weeks. thanks for the quick response

1 - 2 of 2 Posts