Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guard beagle. For some reason Miss Bella Boo has decided that it is her job to keep the others away from HER mommy - and manages to get herself between mommy and any of her siblings that tries to get to me. She's been very clingy the past few days - and likes to sit in my lap whenever possible. A couple of minutes ago she insinuated herself between Tanna and me. I often wonder what goes on in their little minds when they do some of these things.
JoJo just walked up to me with a big marrow bone in her mouth. She dropped it so I could pet her - and Angel ran in and stole it - there must be a dozen big marrow bones in here that Angel could have taken - but she wanted her mom's. Silly beagles!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Ohh she is adorable. You couldnt ask for a cuter guard dog could you! Enjoy the extra cuddles you are getting!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you - I think she's pretty cute - and is very special to her mommy, too.

This was taken one night when she was barking at the beagle in the window.

and this is my favorite picture of her.

·
Registered
959 Posts
that beagle in the window comes by your house too???? I thought it was just ours. Casie has taken to barking and protecting me from my youngest son (mike, 20) for the last couple of days. Mike is a very busy young man, and not home very much, so of course, Casie thinks he's an intruder...what a hoot. Poor Mike can't figure out what he did to deserve the arroooooing from Casie!

Cute little beagles!

Cathy j

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh yes, the beagle is in the window pretty often - of course sometimes it gets in the black glass on the front of the oven - and even into my full length mirror - you just never know where it will turn up! Casie is just protecting you!
Seriously, out of the 9-pack, my smallest is also the best watch beagle. Chloe always hears things first and will sit up in bed and growl. She weighs all of about 17# (if that) - but she's going to take care of HER mommy. She's been that way since I first got her - she's not aggressive, but I do believe that she'd try her best to protect her mommy from any intruder. The others would probably all gang up on an intruder and lick him to death.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Bella is gorgeous

When you wrote guard dog I was sure you meant that she guards the house. Chloe couldn't care less about me, but she guards the apartment fiercely and every little noise gets her to the door, her back hair standing and she growls. She is one funny tiny beagle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts