Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night it was raining heavily in NY, and Chloe was looking out the 6th floor window almost mesmerised.... it was weird, she was like this for almost half an hour:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Mizu has been sitting by the window in evenings for a while now. We live in condos so across the way is another family. Mizu watches this lady washing dishes almost all the time now. Everytime I catch him by the window he runs off and plays with his toy and as soon as I am out of sight he sneaks back to the window.. I thought that was soo funny. I have a "peeping beagle"

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not a beagle, but if we'd get a good rain it'd probably hypnotize me since it's been so long since we've seen it rain hard. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Great picture of Chloe. :heart:

·
Registered
991 Posts
How about some snow? It snowed here last night, not hard, but still snow. This may be a very interesting world series!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is so cute! I too get mesmerized by the rain sometimes. It's very relaxing.

Jersey loves to look out the window. I moved the bed in the guest room right in front of the window so that she can see out. It's at the perfect height of the windowsill so she has a perfect view. I even put her pillow up there so she can be nice and comfy. She'll lay up there for hours sometimes just watching the world outside.

·
Registered
187 Posts
That is too funny! I try to keep a distance between Derby and open windows ever since his attempt to fly out of the car! He hung himself with his leash, lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts