Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone else see these at Target. My husband saw it and had to get it for Molly. She hates it but it looks to cute.

She came to work with me this afternoon and she modeled so nice.
(can you tell she can't wait to get it off)

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/greendevil.gif This is priceless.... she is just adorable /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
She looks like "Paul Bunyon" beagle aka "Paul Bunyeagle".
Sorry Molly, you are so cute!

~Denise

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Molly Dear, do extract lot's of love and treats from your humans for the indignity.

Bagel

I agree with Bagel, please tell Molly she really looks lovely and give her some extra love and treats for being such a good sport.

Bob
Been Sniffed

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Oh, that is too cute! I think it's very Elmer Fudd-looking. "Be vewy, vewy qwiet, I'm hunting wabbits!"

·
Registered
212 Posts
I love you for posting this!! The pictures are so cute!

We just got that same hat this weekend and I can't wait to get Mugsy here so I can put it on him. I've said that I don't care if he tears it up like crazy...I just want to get a few good pictures of him in it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We hope to go to Columbus and Peru Indiana this summer, maybe we can get close enough to you to take their picture together LOL!

·
Registered
865 Posts
You guys are cracking me up!!!

The hat is too cute, though!! I do agree with Bagel, though, she definitely deserves an extra treat for being such a good sport!!!

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Molly is probably saying "Mom I have my own ear flaps I don't need checkered ones"
Too cute /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.