Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one have a Beagle colored different?

First i want to say yes i can see the different personalities. But they are all colored the same Just courious :wave: do they have to have the black saddle brown face white markings ?

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
My baby, Chloe, is Red & White.
Here she is (up on hind legs) with Abby (her pal) a few Saturdays ago when we went for a walk in the forest:

And another one (she was younger, about 5 months old):

Chloe has a darker red saddle, to add to her red and white markings.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chloe is Beautifull picture perfect love the eye's

Even though Wee willy is brindel he is a 100% beagle mouth, ears with the speckled legs.

I love his voice

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Beagles come in all different shapes, sizes and colors. Here are some pictures of Jersey. She's almost all red & white with just a bit of black on her back and at the base of her tail.

Some of these are from when she was still a baby, but they show her markings well.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Here is a collage of my "tenpack" - all are tri-color, but different "shades" - JoJo has 3 pups in this picture - all look more or less like her - there is only ONE of Tanna's kids who looks like him and that is Bella.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Upper row: Princess, Romeo, Chloe, JoJo
Center - ends: Tanna and Lottie
Bottom row: Jack and Joe (littermates), Bella and Angel. Jack, Joe and Angel are offspring of JoJo and Tanna, and Bella is the daughter of Lottie and Tanna.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
One of the things I love about beagles is the differences they have in their coloring. Maggie is a few months from being two and her color is still changing quite a bit.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Henry is a black and tan bicolor Beagle mix. Think German Shepherd markings and you've got it! He's got the mask and everything.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Lucky is tri-colored. He has brown ears, mostly white body with a black spot on his back and near his bottom. He is unique but he is also a mix.

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
Abby is a pure-bred red and white beagle. She is also ticked in some of her white areas.

In this picture you can see the "tick marks" on one of her front legs and between her eyes.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif i love the pictures. can i E-Mail my photos to someone to post?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks I answered your PM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts