Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one have a Beagle colored different?

First i want to say yes i can see the different personalities. But they are all colored the same Just courious :wave: do they have to have the black saddle brown face white markings ?

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
My baby, Chloe, is Red & White.
Here she is (up on hind legs) with Abby (her pal) a few Saturdays ago when we went for a walk in the forest:

And another one (she was younger, about 5 months old):

Chloe has a darker red saddle, to add to her red and white markings.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chloe is Beautifull picture perfect love the eye's

Even though Wee willy is brindel he is a 100% beagle mouth, ears with the speckled legs.

I love his voice

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Beagles come in all different shapes, sizes and colors. Here are some pictures of Jersey. She's almost all red & white with just a bit of black on her back and at the base of her tail.

Some of these are from when she was still a baby, but they show her markings well.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Here is a collage of my "tenpack" - all are tri-color, but different "shades" - JoJo has 3 pups in this picture - all look more or less like her - there is only ONE of Tanna's kids who looks like him and that is Bella.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Upper row: Princess, Romeo, Chloe, JoJo
Center - ends: Tanna and Lottie
Bottom row: Jack and Joe (littermates), Bella and Angel. Jack, Joe and Angel are offspring of JoJo and Tanna, and Bella is the daughter of Lottie and Tanna.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
One of the things I love about beagles is the differences they have in their coloring. Maggie is a few months from being two and her color is still changing quite a bit.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Henry is a black and tan bicolor Beagle mix. Think German Shepherd markings and you've got it! He's got the mask and everything.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif i love the pictures. can i E-Mail my photos to someone to post?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts