Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
lol,Her ears made me chuckle when she sat down !!

My two just loved that they were running round the house howling back and wondering where the noisy beagle was !!!
They're still looking now !

·
Registered
751 Posts
Wow!!!! This video calmed my hyper boy right down. Had I known that was all it took!!! He ran around at first, trying to find the culprit making all tat noise, then took a seat right at my feet, and watched more videos with me. QUIET! WOW!

·
Registered
34 Posts
OMG I am just rolling here. Kota and Angel can hear your dog barking and they are running around the room like little maniacs looking for the puppy. I think Angel just might jump through a window here shortly!! Chief keeps cocking his head to one side staring at my computer.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Video drove non Beagle resident, Miles (MinPin-Jack Russell mix)nuts. He jumped in my lap to investigate the strange dog noices. He went to the back of the computer to try to find the source. He was very disappointed when video ended.

Now all he has to look forward to is being tormented by Vinny. :hi:

Great video.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
I have the laptop on the kitchen table this morning. Maggie ran over and checked under the table and on all the chairs, trying to find that beagle.

·
Registered
34 Posts
pkl;;lm.pol;k.m,uijknmyugh

lol, I was playing this again for my dogs and kota started jumped in my lap and started digging at the keyboard!! I clicked on the reply button and said "get the puppy kota" and he started digging at it again!

Now if I could just teach him some html, perhaps I could retire!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts