Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
. I recently adopted an 11 month old beagle named Chloe. She is a real sweetheart. Her previous owners son was allergic to her
. We live in Michigan SW of Grand Rapids. I was glad to find an online beagle community. I haven't had a beagle since I was a small boy so i'll have some questions about them i'm sure

·
Registered
865 Posts
Welcome to you and Chloe! You will find just about everything you need to know about beagles on this board, it is a wonderful resource!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy and welcome to beagle World. My old rescue send a big ole welcome arrooo to your young Chloe. Do look forward to learning more about your pup!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Hi and welcome to Beagle World!!

I'm happy to know that Chloe has now got her forever home. I'm sure she'll be happy with you and you'll be happy with her.

There is a lot of info on our boards. And, we are a great bunch of people

Need pics of your new baby!!

Daisy and I send our

Monica and Daisy

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
to BW! How wonderful that Chloe could find her new forever home with you. Looking forward to pictures (and we'll keep bugging you about that)!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome
. I am going to adopt another beagle from the Humane society. I have to go sign the papers and pay for her tonight. I think we are going to name her Zoe. She is about a year old. I'll get some pics of both Chloe and Zoe posted soon.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
How exciting for you and Chloe! Just be careful about the two names sounding like each other -- it might be hard for them to distinguish which pup you are calling although they might both come running no matter what their names.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We picked up Zoe yesterday
. She is a nice laid back girl. Hopefully some of her calmness will rub off on Chloe
. Pics are coming soon.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Originally Posted By: lindydsWe picked up Zoe yesterday
. She is a nice laid back girl. Hopefully some of her calmness will rub off on Chloe
. Pics are coming soon.
Best of luck, BTW good choice of names

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Pretty girls. How is Zoe doing? Liking her new pal?

Try posting some close ups, I can tell those two have gorgeous face, and Zoe has very similar colors to my Chloe...

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Welcome to the site! Goober is my familys 5th beag & Homer-the-
Huge might count as the 6th...(but he is a large mix breed hound) that was raised by Goober! Goobs, is nearly 16 & a 1/2 yrs
old now & is the (eldest known beag of our family)! (But, he is
the first one in the family with an exact birthday as he was born
12 April 1992!) He is still healthy...but he has some age-related issues (like his old man)!Wink-Wink!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome Zoe now to BW too! Both of your girls are beautiful. I followed your link to your imageshack account. Who is that handsome brindle pit?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts