Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got home today and found the entire apartment filled with Chloe's new toys
Now, just to make it clear for you guys, I didn't give them to her, and ALL of the doors in the apartment are checked to be closed before I leave in the morning....

I can't have the camera capture the entire apartment, I need to concentrate on one angel.... I guess there are things that I'll never know

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright Chloe! You knew that mommy was holding out on the goods. You needed something to do while she was at work. Jersey says Good Job!. Like Joe said, never underestimated the power of the Beagle.

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
I had a dog that could open doors with his mouth. If she stands, can she reach the door handle or is that something near the door that she could have stood on to reach it?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Do you have a door that closes, but doesn't latch always?
Although we check that correct doors are closed, we don't always remember to verify that they actually latched. Lucy and Flora are great at taking advantage of any door that is not fully latched, and can be popped open with enough push....

Joe got it right, Never underestimate a beagle!

sylvia

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I agree with LM. Our dogs have learned to lunge at the garage door because they know it doesn't latch and they can get into the stinky garbage. We have to lock it all the time now.

They do some amazing things!

·
Registered
667 Posts
hehe..that is awesome!! Mables can jump so high that I have to keep things back from the counter, and he opens doors and jumps to get the toys, treats, food....crazy dogs!!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I know. It was Beagle Clause who brought the toys to the very perfectly mannered Miss Chloe.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts