Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
their ears?!?!?!?!

Man I hate that sometimes....you know...when your beagle is sitting next to you on the couch or whatever and decide that they need to shake their head. All of a sudden, you get snapped by those two floppy ears....and it stings like h**l.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
:rofl: That is too funny! I know exactly what you are referring to and yes it does sting!!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Just last night I was rolling around on the floor playing with Murphy and Mandy. Mandy decided to do a head shake and I got slapped by those ears.

·
Registered
106 Posts
hahahaha too funny, but never happened to me... although, i do regularely get my ears attacked by my two. i dont know what it is about my ears but they just LOVE to bite them? they will ignore everything else and just try get to my ears to lick and bite...

·
Registered
40 Posts
hahahaha too funny, but never happened to me... although, i do regularely get my ears attacked by my two. i dont know what it is about my ears but they just LOVE to bite them? they will ignore everything else and just try get to my ears to lick and bite...
ditto. The moment I lay on the floor with Bianca and she's in the playful mood she goes right to my ears and licks/bites them. Tickles something fierce!!

·
Registered
889 Posts
LOL I get sneezed on a lot... or farted on. hehe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts