Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how Murphy is doing, now that you've gotten him out of the clutches of that oncologist with his head up his arse (I like that Helen!)? I've joined another "dog group" (of course not nearly as wonderful as BW!) and one of the ladies wrote today that her doxie is beginning chemo for lymphoma. So wanted to check and see how Murphy is doing, if the chemo has begun and how he's tolerating it? Please give him lots of hugs and belly rubs from me!! And Shiloh says Arroo!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Murphy is doing well. No side effects other than being thirsty (pred). He is STILL constantly hungry. He drove us crazy during the Super Bowl, trying to steal the hot wings on the table.

In other words, Murphy is still the same old Murphy.

Murphy's FORMER oncologist was told her services were no longer needed or wanted... and why! They were not happy, saying we misinterpreted or misunderstood what was going on. I told them we understood prefectly. My sick dog was injured while in YOUR care. Where is the misunderstanding?

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So glad to hear Murp is doing so well, Joe. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
I'm glad you fired the first oncologist and told him why! To muzzle a sick dog and not even take responsibility for hurting him--that's infuriating!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif I think some doctors--whether they work with people or animals--should stay in a lab, where they can do the least damage!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi,

I'm real glad that Murphy is doing well. Trying to steal food is a good beagle activity! We had the same problem with our dogs while watching the game. They are VERY food drivin aren't they!

Are they ever full?

LOL

Renee and Kylie

·
Registered
667 Posts
Joe,
I am so sorry Murphy got hurt in his visit.

As a doctor, I know that you do have to restrain some people to give them treatment...for Snoopy...definately..he is so scarred of people that I know every year for his visit they have to struggle with him...I feel so bad for Snoopy but it is for his own good.

Murphy was probably so scarred and fought them..but they should have told you and explained what happened!!

Manda and Snoops

·
Registered
448 Posts
Well I just read the other post and I can see why you were upset Joe--- I cant hardly believe it. I would never wanted to be treated that way-or have my beags treated that way either.
We all agree with your choice-now lets keep our paws crossed things continue going well for Murphy!

Judi and the gang

1 - 10 of 10 Posts