Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok.. I'm an avid Beagle Lover!!

I have two of my own (Hunter and Bella), as well as one which I shared with my ex , Maya. I used to think I wanted a Jack Russell Terrier when I was growing up.. well, that is until I realized all things BEAGLE!

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone, and can't wait to comment and post some pics of my babies.. I'm sort of a photo buff.. so I have lots to choose from!!

Aroo!!
Len

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Welcome Len, Hunter and Bella. Your pups are adorable. Keep the photos coming as we love to see them. It will be great getting to know you too.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey, my family was thinking about a Jack Russell too. Then there was a beagle in the classifieds because they couldn't take care of her anymore. We went down to take a look and about 30 seconds after we entered the house, scrawny little Natalie walked out around the corner, climbed onto my brother's lap and started to lick his face. She came home that day. A year later we bought a little puppy and called him Max. They are inseparable still.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome to the pack! I had thought I wanted a JRT too, and although it's a great breed also, I'm so glad I went with a beagle.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy Len. Welcome to Beagle World. A big ole welcome arroooo to Hunter and Bella. Look forward to learning more about your beagle buddies.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome, this is a great forum!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts