Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got home late last night from work and was starving as I hadn't had dinner. We had some left-over hot dogs in the fridge from the night before so the first thing I did was take a couple of them out and put them on the counter, and then I went to get changed before popping them into the microwave.

Marc was working in the other room in the computer, and while I was changing he noticed that something was being bumped against his leg... When he looked down he saw that Popcorn had stolen one of the hot dogs (which was a complete weiner/bun combo wrapped in plastic) and appeared to be trying to get his attention for help with getting the plastic off so she could eat her ill-gotten gains!

Booker and Moose were nowhere to be seen - I suspect that if they stole something they wouldn't come to us for help with eating it!

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif That reminds me of a joke about a person who pirates cable t.v., and then calls the cable company for help with improving their reception!!
Did you open the hot dog for Popcorn?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Genie:
Ummm, yes. Not only did we open it, we heated it in the microwave for her first! But we made her share it with Booker and Moose...

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
That's too cute /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by BookerMoose:
Quote:Originally posted by Genie:
Ummm, yes. Not only did we open it, we heated it in the microwave for her first! But we made her share it with Booker and Moose...
Bagel says that is a happy ending!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts