Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is Maggie attacking my son. And doesn't her older brother Mick look happy? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Aaaahhh...Beagle attack! Don't you just love it!
Your son seems to enjoy it. Good for him. Thank for sharing.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I love it! Nothing better than a happy Beagle giving kisses. When Jersey does this, we call it being Jerzeled. Her favorite time to do it is when one of us is still asleep and we let her in the bedroom and tell her to "Get Mommy/Daddy". Ahhhh, Beagle love...nothing better. :heart:

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is Maggies sister Jasmine.

She likes to lay this way and hold things in her paws.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Great pics

I can't believe how much my "other" beagle-mix looks like Maggie. I am SURE she must have been a lemon beagle and yellow lab mix. She weighs about 36 pounds...she's "cubby" and very stuborn.
Her name is Kaila. I will figure out how to get pictures on this soon. My daughter will be coming over! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Renee

·
Registered
540 Posts
Great pictures!! Nothing better than waking up to beagly kisses. Love the picture of Jasmine...she has that "crazy dog" look in her eye, like she's just about to get the zoomies! Matt can't lie down anywhere (ha, try doing situps with two beagles in the house!) without Buckley attacking him and licking his whole head!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts