Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight is the launch of a German satellite that Dave worked on for years before he retired. We have been invited to the launch party at 2am (!) and have to leave Susi and Snoopy alone at home. We tried them out yesterday for an hour and all went well. We closed the lounge off and opened the stair gate so they could go upstairs to bed, which they did. My fear is they will hurt themselves or wreck the house but the main worry is them falling fdown the stairs or something. I know I am a crazy 'mum' but cant help it. They would normally sleep from midnight until the early hours and we hope to be home by 6am.
Please keep your fingers crossed that we come home to two sleeping hounds!

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Fingers crossed and toes too! Have fun at your party and try not to worry.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
sending out "sleepy beagle" vibes your way and hope you find snoozing hounds when you get home !!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well we are home again and Susi and Snoopy survived o.k. Don't know if they had been quiet, but they were well and are asleep again!
The launch was also a success, which made all the stress worth while. Name of the satellite is TerraSar-X a radar satellite. So now Dave can enjoy his retirement knowing his last project was a success.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts