Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goober will be 15 yrs & 4 months old tomorrow & he will turn 15.5 when Pop & I are away on vacation! A proper diet & exersize has no doubt kept my "boy" fit as he continues to break the "13 yr old curse" of Snapper & Duke! :thumbup: As Goober nears the age of 16, he is not as active as he used to be...But, he still greets me with a "case of the zoomies" when I come home! :thumbup: /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy Goober. The Bagel sends his best to his elder friend.

Red, am I correct that Goober is the first beagle you've had you know his actual B-Day. All I know of the Bagel is they estimated he was between 3 and 5 when I rescued him which will be 10 years ago this next February. The Bagel has a lot of gray on his face (like me) but other than that, doesn't show his age.

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do'H! I've got to proof read my posts better before I hit the add reply button! :rolleyes: Goober is 15 yrs & 5 months old today...and you are right Bob. Goober is the first dog our family ever had that we know his actual birthdate! :thumbup: I plan to split-up & serve a can of sardines over Goober & Homers kibble today as a special treat, and when I'm away for his big day on oct 12th I will leave a can of "kippers" for Ted or Claudia to serve over their kibble! :thumbup: And thanks to everyone else for Goobers well-wishes...(he still greets me with a case of the "zoomies" when I come home & jumps up on me so I can give him a neck-scratch & a few pats on his head)! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Goober & "Homer-the-Huge" really enjoyed their special supper! Fish is not what the novice beag owner will think they will enjoy...but "anything" with a lot of flavor, will "titillate their taste buds"! And hopefully this weekend I will get the time to cook the deer bones from last hunting season & "supervise them" before this hunting season starts! Even more than fish or chicken... our "boy's" LOVE the trimmings & the bones from wild game like deer & elk! :thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts