Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is a surprize to me that I now hold the #4 spot in posts! I am #4, 1 to 3...SandyJ, Cheerio, Genie & then Moi! What a great spot at #4! (Despite an overzealous mistake I made) when I "carried-forward" a "persona" that was a "hard-core *******" from "dogjunction"! I learned from that mistake that this site is more serious & dedicated to the breed of beagles! And Pop & I have a lot to share about beags! :thumbup: (After-all)...As far as I know, Goober is the eldest one here & one of the few that their actual birthday is known! (But), my family history with beags,(for the new members) goes to Daisy the female beag that helped to feed my family during the great depression. :thumbup: Since her, Snapper & Duke were great hunters, but ever since then most of them are "purely companions"! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Congratulations on spot #4 and the board's most senior beag.

(However, it does make sense that the ladies hold the first 3 spots.....we just have more to say.....can't help it.....God made us that way!)
:computer:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.