Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a lurker since I knew I was getting a beagle pup and am now proud and ready to say that Holly is coming home on Fri. I want to thank you all for all of your help in getting me and my home ready for its new addition! I'm sure you will be hearing a lot from me in the coming days and weeks! Here is a picture of Holly at 6 weeks. She'll be 9 weeks when I pick her up in 3 days. I just CAN'T wait!!!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Welcome to you both! :wave:

She is positively adorable and her name fits her perfectly!

Let us know when she arrives!

~Denise

·
Registered
55 Posts
Oh my gosh ... what a cutie!! I know you are so excited for Friday! Best of luck and let us know how you are doing! And enjoy the puppy stage .... it goes by way too fast!!

Ginger & Bailey say hello and welcome too!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes! I'm sure Holly'll be glad that I am getting advice from the parents of some darn cute beagle pals =)

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by jen-n-jersey:
She's adorable. And I absolutely love her name and your user name.
I agree. And I also like your signature!! Holly is just as cute as her namesake--I know you must be so excited!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Hi and welcome :angel: .

Hope you have fun here, I know you'll get great advice :thumbup:

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
It's Friday so we're all looking forward to hearing all about Holly Golightly's arrival! And welcome to BeagleWorld and the joys of beagledom!

·
Registered
794 Posts
I soooo wanted to name Polly Holly....she is so cute, I just want to pet her!!!!
enjoy the puppy months! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 15 of 15 Posts