Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this morning I let the 3 outside and they came back in and went to there spots to sleep the day away while I'm at work. So I always do a doggie check prior to leaving because I have left one outside a couple of times...

**** was in his spot next to the couch, Jasmine was in her spot on top of the couch, well I couldn't find Maggie. I went into my kids rooms and they were still sleeping (no school because of the snow) and I felt around in there bed and no Maggie. Now I'm starting to panick. I go down to the family room as she likes to sleep in one of the chairs down there, still no Maggie. Checked the garage, went outside and checked the yard, looked in closets? Still no Maggie... Last resort I saw the bathroom door open slightly(about 8 inches) and it was dark in there. (we have to keep bathroom doors closed as Maggie likes to raid the waste baskets) So I open the door fully and there she is laying there. She slowly slinked by me and went right into bed with one of my kids.

She probably would have laid in there all day without making a sound... she is too funny...

·
Registered
472 Posts
Well I can't say mine play hide and seek but we too have waste basket raider and when we catch her she just looks at us like I know I know, I'm going out and slinks past.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts