Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So how many of your pups get hiccoughs (or hiccups) and how often? Rocky seems to get them a LOT!!

·
Registered
889 Posts
I would say my two only get them every now and then.

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
As a small puppy, Maggie got hiccups mulitple times daily...sometimes lasting as long as 10 minutes. Somewhere around 6-8 months of age, the hicccups subsided. Now she just burps. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Originally Posted By: Li'l MaggieAs a small puppy, Maggie got hiccups mulitple times daily...sometimes lasting as long as 10 minutes. Somewhere around 6-8 months of age, the hicccups subsided. Now she just burps. LOL
LOL no way! i've never heard of a dog burping thats too funny.

·
Registered
889 Posts
My two will burp sometimes LOL The pooting is the funniest though.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Murphy used to get them when he was 2-5 months. But I had completely forgotten about it until I saw your post and realized that he hadn't had them for at least a couple months.

He does like to stick his nose in my face and burp just after eating. Smells like dog food. Blech!!!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Our first beag Cleo would get them. The vet thought it was from drinking too fast. She said to put golf balls in her water bowl so she couldn't dink fast. I think it worked, but I can't remember since it was at least 7 years ago.

·
Registered
350 Posts
i havnt noticed any hiccups in my three, but plenty of Burps.
it is funny!
C.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
My Maggie would get hiccups periodically and it would not be related to drinking water. It was funny to watch her as she would look like she knew she was making funny noises but didn't have a clue why!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Totti usually gets the hiccups when he wakes up. They can be pretty often at times but then he'll go a while without getting them. And he has this pathetic look on his face like Mom, what's wrong with me? and I'll sit there and rub him and tell him No more hiccups! until they go away!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts