Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<span style="font-size: 11pt">Hello everyone. I am new to Beagle World! My husband, 4 yr old daughter and I are fairly new owners of a 4 year old beagle named 'Lady'. She is our first family dog.

Lady came to live with us April 1st of this year. After being with us for 2 days she bolted out our side door and ran. My husband had chased after her for about 4 miles until he had lost site of her. Thankfully we found her a few days later at the local Humane Society. She came home with 3 different tags, a microchip, and our house has become Fort Knox ever since, lol. She is such a sweet dog and loves to play in our large, fenced backyard. After being with us for the past 3 months she has gotten much better at 'staying' when it comes to the front and side doors... yet we are always cautious. She is wonderful with my daughter, although I'm sure my daughter drives Lady crazy at times!

We hope to get some insite on beagles in general and share experiences with other beagle owners on this site!

Dave, Carrie, & Kaylie </span>

Attachments

·
Registered
472 Posts
Welcome to you and Lady, she is adorable

·
Registered
702 Posts
Hi and welcome to Beagle World!!

Lady is a sweetie and, yes, they do follow their noses! Thank goodness you found her. Was she a rescue?

You'll have a lot of good advice and fun here!

Monica and Daisy:)

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World!
Love your story. That's one first impression to remember

Lady is a beautiful!

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
Welcome to BW! We know about escape artist beagles here! My Teddy is a rescue and managed to get out of our fenced yard a short time after we got him. He took off on a scent like a bullet with my DH in pursuit. The only reason DH caught Teddy was because he didn't know what to do when he got to the creek behind our house! He has gotten so much better with age and I'm sure Lady will too.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
A big welcome to beagle world. Hope she doesnt escape again, every beagle owners nightmare. Beautiful beagle you have there.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Welcome, glad to have you here. That is a good looking Beagle you have.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Well come.
you should love it here!
we do!
c.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts