Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Hi there, where are you from Tharaka? Welcome to Beagle World

That's a young puppy you have there, good luck with him.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World. It's a great place to get advice about beagles - and it looks as though you can use some.

Jimmy is VERY young to leave his mom - I NEVER let my puppies go before they are 8-10 weeks old - and then only when they've had their vet checks and have no problems. Sounds as though little Jimmy has his share of problems - with fleas and ticks. Please take him to the vet asap and get those ticks taken care of. Fleas and ticks can be deadly to young puppies!
Good luck to you and your little guy! He's adorable!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/help.gif to BW! Jimmy is just a precious, teeny thing! Be sure to let us know how the vet visit goes.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
A big welcome. I have to agree with the others, Jimmy is very young to be away from his mom, so be careful please.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Welcome to both you and Jimmy!! Let us know how the vet visit goes and keep posting pictures of your little boy. It will be fun to see such a little guy grow!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.