Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to move from Northern California to South Carolina in 3 days and we are going to be getting a beagle when we get there and get settled. I have only had one beagle prior from when I was 2 until we sadly had to put her to rest when I was 17 she was 16 years old and her name was Chardon Zilla Zingara "Chardon" for short.My husband also had a rescue Beagal growing up that was rescued from a animal teasting lab her name was Princess. Well we currently have a handful of mini Dachshunds and love them to death but really want a beagle or 2 or 3 hehe because we just miss having one in our lives. We have 2 kids 4 and 6 and they spend every waking free moment playing with the dogs and are very excited to be adding a few more fur kids once we move. Now I will stop rambleing and check ot the rest of the forum.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Make sure to include pictures of your new furkind once you get him/her.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
(and of course your little dachshunds)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HERE ARE SOME PICS OF MY DACHSHUND KIDS, WILL POST PICS OF OUR BEAGLE KID(S)WHEN WE GET SOME.

THUNDER, BAILEY, AND RAYNE ALL ALMOST 2 YEARS OLD

LILLY BOO 10 MONTHS OLD

VIOLET 10 MONTHS OLD

IRIS 7 MONTHS OLD

ROSE 5 MONTHS OLD

CARA 8 WEEKS OLD

BREE 8 WEEKS OLD

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I love your Dachshunds, most people don’t realize they are every bit a scenthound just as our beagles are. When my beagle attended took a basic obedience class, there were 10 smaller dogs but only three hounds, a basset named charley, beagle Bagel and this lovely long-haired Dachshund. Every time we would attempt to do fast heal, Charley would protest and Bagel and the little girl dachshund would serenade Charley in commiseration. Needless to say the other 7 non-hound owners would lose it and we didn’t do much fast heals /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif When healing, it was seven dogs with their heads up and three hounds with their noses to the ground. Your beagle to be will have good company!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, I am hopeing since they all love to dig and track that the dachahunds and beagles will get along superbly. :heart:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts