Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Melissa and my husband and I just recently got married in May. We have two beagle babies Luke (who is a year and a half old) and Ellie (who is eight months). They are both absolutely crazy but also absolutely wonderful dogs. I hope to meet some new beagle parents soon. Oh yeah and funny story behind my screen name is at work whenever a family comes in with beagles they tend to ask for the beagle lady as I have recently come to be known, apparently not all vet techs enjoys these wonderful hounds as much as I do!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm new too! My name is Sonja and I have a 5 year old baby Beagel named Rusty! As you can tell by his pictures he is a baby!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Welcome!! My hubby and I just got married last year and we also have two beagle babies

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
to BW! I just got back from a vet visit with my Maggie and I am thankful that the vet techs shower her with love. Our BW calendar even has a prominent spot on the wall in the lab room.
Looking forward to seeing pics of your pups!

·
Registered
276 Posts
welcome to Beagle World and congrats on the recent marriage

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World. Years ago there was a vet tech that just loved to play with Cleo's ears. As he was telling us what to do when we got her home, he was running her ears through his hands. If I do say so myself, her ears could make a baby's bottom feel like sandpaper.

I miss her.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts