Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im, Rob, My wife is Debbie . We have had a few beagles , Our First was Rusty. He was MY boy. When I say I miss him, the words dont do justice. When we lost him, i lost a piece of my heart and soul. After about 6 months , We picked up the pieces and went out and totally lost our mind . We Went out and bought a 9 week old Beautiful female Beagle we name Daisy. She is a beautiful She has the amazing Golden patches, and nice pink belly :). She is something else. I saw a post where someone wrote, "Last time i remember sleepless nights was the birth of their child" Wow can we relate. My poor wife has been taking care of Daisy the way she raised our 3 children. Its amazing to watch her care and love for this animal. She is truly one amazing woman. Deb, I love you babe. Now the other woman in my life is just nuts, She is. She starting Barooing as soon as we got her home. She is One vocal lady. I've always been an animal lover, but Im a dog fanatic. Look for Posts of Daisy as she learns and grows with us. Love to all your beagle parents and your 4 legged children ! :):)

Oh Yea, Forget to mention, Daisy like to get inisde the freezer and grab the loose Ice Cubes !!:hyper:

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts