Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been AWOL for most of the year so I feel like a newbie but trust me... I'm not. Red - glad to read that Goobs is rallying. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Here's the rundown on Meggie (6 years old) and Darwin (5-1/2 years old).

Meg continues to wear the Bossy Britches mantle, albeit less frequently. But when she means business SHE MEANS BUSINESS! "I'm cuddling with mom now so BEAT IT BUSTER!" A good snap and growl at one of the labs sends the offender tippy-toeing away.

Darwin remains the very busy little boy he has always been. So much on his agenda each day! Check the Royal Hunting Grounds for anything that moves; check the bed blankets for a good nesting site; check Meg for whatever; check Paddy's teeth (YET AGAIN!); check the other labs'teeth (Flynn revels in these dental inspections); check the water bowl; check dad; check that leaf that got dragged into the house by the Lhasa; check his own butt; check the laundry basket; check the air outside; check the sun going down... He just checks-checks-checks everything ALL... DAY... LONG.

So, all in all the two little Royals are doing just fine and they continue to delight us no end with their imaginative game playing with one another (think zooooooomies and wrestling).

We'll be around more this year. 2007 was a bugger.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Welcome back. I think I remember you posting some pictures of Darwin curled up with your lab.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by BeagsMom:
... check Paddy's teeth (YET AGAIN!); ...
You have been missed! The Bagel and I send greetings to your pack.

This was an incomplete report: Glad to know that Lady Meg and Prince Darwin are fine but your Paddy report is a bit skimpy. How is the venerable #1 Honorary Beagle and Royal protector doing these days? One last question - Lhasa? Have we acquired another pooch?

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aw, Bob. You are such a love in your remembrance of old Paddy. I'll post a picture or two soon... old and a bit thin, but so much puppy left in him at 11 years old.

The Lhasa... a little stray running in the streets, frantic to find somewhere to call home. He has become Tudor's guardian and he's quite the little gentleman. With permission from the board I'll post his picture, too.

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
Hi! Good to see you back at BW! Sounds like her ladyship is still in charge and Prince Darwin still the ever busy dentist /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Hoping 2008 is a brighter year for you and yours.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Welcome back to you & your pack ! :wave: We missed you !

·
Registered
991 Posts
Glad you are back on board! "Catch-up" pictures would be great. I know what you mean about 2007 being a downer - I am going to work my best to try and make my 2008 an improvement!.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
It's so good to hear from you! We have missed you and your pack. Glad to read that all are doing well, and will look forward to seeing some pictures. Your pictures are always so great.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
:hyper: Welcome back, BeagsMom!! I was just thinking about you and your brood the other day, wondering how everybody's doing. Glad to hear thigs are going well. We always love the stories of the Royal Beags, Sweet Paddy, and all. And congratulations on the newest member of your pack--of course we'd love to see a picture of the little one! (And everyone else!)

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aw! How sweet of you to remember him!
I sure do still have him. As magnificent as ever and still going 90 to nothing after all the squirrels. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Welcome home! please post pictures of all your furry kids, not only the beags. :wave:

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Im happy to see you back beagsmom! :thumbup: Goober & his girlfriend Angel got an "extention on their life" for the new year!!!( I thought he was going to leave me on xmas eve...but he survived the stroke he had & is nearly back to normal!) :thumbup: Goober is nearly 16 yrs old & Angel is only a year younger than him! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

1 - 14 of 14 Posts