Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to be beaglemom but changed it to Jacksmom. I haven't been around much - life keeps getting in the way (!) I hope everyone is well and those who have dogs who are ill - may they get well quickly.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey there! yes, we're good. life has been difficult lately but we have eachother. my dad died on thanksgiving - but it was a good thing, he had been suffering a long time. jack has gotten me through this and all else that has happened this year. it is certainly the most bizarre year i've ever had but 09 is just around the corner - and it's going to be a good one.

i'm planning on rescuing another beag from the same amish farm i got jack from. her name is bella and, well, i won't tell you about her life - just say prayers that they will sell her to me. they won't right now because they are a puppy mill but we'e workin' on 'em! think of her - she's outside in all this snow - we've had ten inches so far and going to get more. her water is surely frozen and they don't realy feed her, they throw her scraps.....i want to wrap my arms around her and feed her a delicious and healthy meal!

prayers everyone...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.