Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just joined and wanted to say hi. My name is Tony and I live in the DC area with my girlfriend Genevieve and our two great beagles: Cooper and Rocky. Cooper is 14 months now and little Rocky is just now 7 months. They are actually brother and sister from the same parents, just one litter apart. Everyday is an adventure with these two. They love going to the fenced in dog park where they can run around outside all they want and chase the squirrels. Im glad that I found a website where people love beagles as much as I do.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Welcome to the group! Great looking beagle babies! Bet they keep you hopping!
You'll find lots of people who love talking about their beagles - I have ten of the little darlings and there's nothing I'd rather do than talk beagles!
Again, welcome to the group.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grr.gif
Love your beags. They are soooo cute.

More pics please /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
991 Posts
Hi and welcome aboard. Just love the personality in Rocky and Coopers faces!

Thought you might me interested in picture below.

Husband is ex AF and loves flying with a passion.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to BW! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grr.gif Looking forward to lots more pics of your great looking beagles and hearing all about their adventures with you.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World. I love your phrase "every day is an adventure". That is sure a true statement!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Welcome to BW, we shall look forward to hearing updates about your two adorable beagles and as many photos as possible.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts