Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, for those of you who know my situation, well the couple that bred Marco's parents have now a new litter and I just saw their ad in the paper. If you guys remember, they ignored my phone calls after Marco was diagnosed w/ Hydrocephalus and I had to unfortunately put him down at barely 4 months old. Part of me feels like calling because I'm entitled to a puppy, but another part wouln't want to deal with this because one I'm not ready for another puppy since I have Domino and I would be afraid of getting another one from them.

I'm just a little upset about it and don't know if I should do anything about it like call and tell them off

· Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really don't know and I'm trying to find out more info. I think you need a permit in order to sell not breed. Hydrocephalus could be hereditary or somehow acquired while in the womb through infection in the mother. What I do know is that they claim none in the litter had worms and Marco was infested and I had to take care of it a couple of times. Now that I think back when I went for a visit when Marco was like 3 months, it was really dirty out there and I wanted to get him out of there.

· Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and yes I miss him everyday. I will never forget him and no other dog will replace him. Even though I love Domino dearly, it doesn't take away everything I went through and how much that first experience affected me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.