Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in South Florida this is my first pet that other than family pet when I was very young. I got Marco a week ago, he's now 8 weeks. He's a very good boy of course. hehe. He just got his first round of shots this past Fri. Glad to join!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/help.gif to you and Marco! I agree -- he is just precious! Glad you found us -- looking forward to lots more pics and stories.

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
Welcome to our site. I hope you enjoy our nice site and post plenty of photo's for us all to look at.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/help.gif! Marco is absolutely ADORABLE - can't wait to see more of you and him! Love puppy pictures!
Big hugs,
Glenda 'n the pack

·
Registered
702 Posts
Awww! What an adorable little guy! Glad to have you join our pack. We certainly love puppy pictures /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/help.gif

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts

Marco already has the beagle puppy eyes look down. His devil acts are on the way.... be prepared for the ride of your life...

He is adorable

·
Registered
448 Posts
Absolutely adorable. Now wait to see all the color changes he goes thru! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif
Judi

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you guys!! I'm so inlove w/ this little guy. I wonder what colors he will be as I'm so used to him w all the black. Pretty interesting how the brown starts showing more as they get older.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hello Marco's Mommy! Your baby is adorable. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif Seeing the pictures makes me even more excited to get mine.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts